California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!

California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!
California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 6 - Circles


I tried this once, several years ago, with fairly mediocre results, so decided I'd try it again for this challenge.  The hardest part was getting those circles close enough together to make a decent composition in a limited field of view without them merging into each other and making a giant circle.  I was surprised to see that the smaller the circles, the more clear the definition from the colored pattern showed up; the larger circles really have no pattern showing at all.

10 comments:

  1. This is VERY appealing to the eye and I love that you are continuing your color scheme. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Mistress Buff, you have outdone yourself. Darned if I am not looking for those voting stars under your photo... What, this is not a contest you say??? Ya coulda fooled me!!! Most excellent job, most excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is simply beautiful! So delicate and soft looking, and yet so crisp and clean. Awesome colours and a lovely result. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. My, my. Simply splendid. I'm assuming oil on water? I may be wrong but geez louise, it makes for great art. That would look good on a wall! Very creative! Eury

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Carol, this is spectacular, love the colours and the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What else can I add to what has already bee said - it is a a stunning piece of art thatt shows that water doesn't have to be dropped to be a 10 star photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous in all ways. At first sight I thought I saw balloons but at the same time they looked like odd balloons and then the real thing landed. I agree this would look fantastic in BIG print on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I'm actually yet to try this. Maybe this is next on my list of shots to do. This is a very high benchmark though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, with a 'soft' fractal effect with some many circle scales. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete