California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!

California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!
California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Day 28 - Door


Hallelujah, a very, very easy day!!   These doors are on the cabinet next to my desk.  And, they fit my color scheme. So, all I had to do was get my camera, sit on the floor and take about 3 shots to get this!  How lucky is that?   What can I say?   With three more days, I'm looking for easy!   

6 comments:

  1. Easy but still well done! - I like how the metal handles have a bluish light on them which is very complimentary to the warm tone of the wood. That and the soft shadows of the handles make this a very cool image. I like easy, especially when well done! :-)
    Eury

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice soft shadows in that soft light. The sheen on the handles looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, wait...lines is for tomorrow, you jumped the gun :) It is nice to find "easy" once in a while... with a nice hit of a shadow, and pretty sheen on the handles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you to have an easy day and it does fit your poster. Sweet soft blue colour for those handles.

    Is it me or are the doors different in width and the handles not completely alligned?
    /ooh me runs and takes shelter Hope you had a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are still keeping the color scheme going. That's pretty amazing and I love the lines of the wood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The slightly off symmetry adds to the interest of this shot, nice sheen on the handles and easy to shoot - what a bonus :-)

    ReplyDelete