California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!

California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!
California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 11 - Metal Container


When is the last time you received a gift from a bank?  In a fancy, decorated metal container?   Well, I don't remember either!  This metal box, embossed with the Bank of America logo has been in the back of one of my drawers for I-don't-know-how-many years, where it holds a stash of small trinkets.  Suffice it to say I haven't banked at Bank of America in at least 25 years!  ("At least" being the operative words....)

8 comments:

  1. Great little box and beautiful composition and lighting. I would not expect less from you. Just perfect! :-) Eury

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Carol. Yeah! A third of the way done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Banks used to do that, but alas, no more. Too many customers and too many shareholders! What a cool box though, and it looks in great shape. I wouldn't have thought it was that old! Great lighting for all the shiny stuff and a wonderful and evocative composition. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute. And for being that age, it looks in pretty good nick! Could be worth a bit of money one day :P
    Lovely lighting on this as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I almost did one of these with beads... but I guess we are just not close enough yet, I will leave that to you and Maggie. Nice composition, and love that lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some very cool lighting, all the important areas are spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's like Eury's box but from a more recent era. I love how the necklace pops out. And you are still on track with the colourscheme /me does happy dance :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely composition and lighting, it really tells a story. Beautiful colour scheme too :-)

    ReplyDelete