California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!

California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!
California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 24 - Cardboard Carton



Cardboard carton...my first thought was one of those Chinese take-out food containers, which could have been interesting in so many ways.   Empty, full, angles, etc.  But then I started with this color scheme, and well, I had to be more creative.  Ever thinking of food, I came up with the idea of either a box of candy, or a carton of ice cream.  That wasn't even a contest!  

So, as soon as I finish my uploading of images, my prop will meet the fate of similar edible props from days before...

6 comments:

  1. Ummmm, look at that pretty white background! Those are a trick to do, with no shadows! Yep, perfection, with a little reflection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks yummy... lucky you! Great product shot -- can you use this for a contest in the future? - I hope so.. it's really well done.. I love the reflection and lucky you, you get to ingest your subject matter - best recycling ever!! :-D
    Eury

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm ... Haagen Dazs will be in touch any minute now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn - Haagen Dazs is most definitely my top-most Kryptonite, very little I wouldn't do for it (especially the dulce de leche flavour) love the lighting you got here, makes me want to lick my iPad screen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous product shot. Love the faint reflection and the addition of the spoon for the very professional finish. Cool job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful choice of subject for today and tasty as well. Congrats on getting Silver in the contest with it, it is a very professional looking shot

    ReplyDelete