California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!

California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!
California Girls' Spectacular List of Everyday Things!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Day 25 - Cookies


Would you believe we still had part of a box of cookies we were given as a holiday present that somehow escaped being eaten!  Well, I found them deep in the back of the pantry, so out they came for today's theme.  What can I say?  They're cookies.  They're brown.   But unlike my other food subjects, I think these cookies will be safe.   Too many to eat, plus I don't really care for them, so I just put them back, neatly, into the box they came in.  No one will be the wiser around here...  ;)

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm, nice looking biscuits :-) (I mean cookies) repeating pattern and subjects are always pleasing on the eyes and so is your composition and dof here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but those dipped in chocolat on both side should be delicious when they are fresh. At least they look the same as what we have around here. We call them spritsen and they come in different shapes. I love how you displayed them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me crave sweets with your lovely ice cream and cookies! Looks like I could just reach in and take one of those cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the patterns and how pretty these look with their chocolate coatings. they are so nicely aligned, almost like they are on a conveyer belt from... heaven! If you don't like them, you should give them to someone - maybe your housekeeper or gardener. Someone is going to love all that chocolate and it shouldn't go to waste.
    Love the lighting on this and how you focused on one in particular! Very nice! Eury

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have arranged these so beautifully to fit in with your poster. It is a nice touch to have the focus on that second cookie, and all the other just fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great composition and depth... not bad subjects either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "You don't really care for them"!?!?! What?? They look awesome and I like the neat patterned arrangement. They look like they are in a cookie window waiting to be sold. Nice lighting and if I lived nearer I would buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look fabulous as if they were displayed for sale at the bakery. Great subject choice and composition, they do look very tasty :-)

    ReplyDelete